A cool look into the WELD x VSCO collaboration.
What a great goal.
Surfing Magazine released a killer flipbook from the 2014 Billabong Pro. Love that photography:
Happy Labor Day weekend!
These minimalist portraits of athletes are genius.
I can't remember where I heard this over the last week, but I have thought about it a lot. Hope it encourages you:
"Whatever God promises, He will always deliver."
- Super stoked on my new ARYSEco surfboard by Ryan Sakal.
If you want to see an effective church website in action, check out The Village.
I loved listening to Chase Reeves' interview with Mark Canlis on the customer experience. I highly recommend listening to it.
Coldplay. True Love. Enjoy.
- I've shared this before, but going into this weekend, I hope this is a good encouragement:
"God never hurries. There are no deadlines against which He must work. Only to know this is to quiet our spirits and relax our nerves." -A.W. Tozer
- The end of the Tree Ring is near, but I am glad they're not leaving us without a peace offering of a new record. And I am stoked on the new song, "Beside A River."
Looking for some great information on the background of what is happening in Ferguson? Check out Vox's coverage of it all.
I am really glad to have seen Glass Optical in Dallas earlier this week. If you want literally the best experience buying frames, lenses, and anything optical-related, wait until you are in Dallas and do it then.
Seen some ice bucket challenge videos? Interesting piece about how it started.
Ryan Adams really nailed it with "Gimme Something Good" on Jimmy Fallon and love this BTS of "Wrecking Ball":
- Pretty excited about Baylor's new McLane Stadium (shown below). Hope to make it out there this year.
- T. Swift is sure making news with her new video. What do you think?
Browse by Category– Music
Featured Blog Posts
September 16, 2014
August 29, 2014
August 22, 2014
December 31, 2013